Friday, March 2, 2007

Guess I better post before Stephanie deletes my blog.......

Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I am a wife, mother, Nanny, daughter,sister, friend and scrapbooker. I guess you can say without a doubt that being called Nanny just brightens my day. (most days anyway). I have two children, Stephanie and Chris.....Five grandchildren (yes, FIVE) They are Tucker, age 6 (soon to be 7) Trinity, age 6 (she wants to be older then Tucker), Hayden, age 3, Jackson, age 2 and Cassidy age 1.

To say the least they are a handful. I get to see Tucker, Jackson and Cassidy the most. They live closer to me then Trinity and Hayden.

I love scrapbooking, reading, gardening and of course playing with my grandchildren. That's enough about me..........................


To say the least this week has not been the best of weeks. Jackson, my 2 year old grandson fell and broke his collar bone.........then several days later tornadoes touched down in Alabama destroying a school killing nine children (I believe that was the last count) One of the tornadoes touched down where Stephanie and Chris grandparents live, thank God they were okay.

Definitely a time to thank God for all the blessings that he gives us daily that we take for
granted.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

How sweet. You're right. Glad that tornado didn't come here. Ugh.

March 2, 2007 at 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home