Friday, March 16, 2007

GODS LESSONS

First of all, let me say that I am not a whiner. (as you can ask anyone in my family) BUT this week has been an unbelieveable week for me.

First Keith was scheduled for the wrong surgery. While I am trying to get that worked out, (which I finally did) MY Doctors office calls to let me know they have scheduled me for a test the next morning because my mammogram came back. I went to the test with my best friend because I didn't want anyone in my family to know ( except Stephanie).

Well when someone tells you they have to have that done , believe them when they say that you think of everything that could happen. From beginning to end....... if you get what I am saying.........Believe me you are not concerned over the little things, you really start thinking what is important in life. Luckily for me everything came back fine (as my daughter said it would, and if you don't know her, she is always right!!!!! :) which was great for me)

But this is one of GODS Lessons.......when you get to busy to really look at the important things and focus to much on the things that are not important...he brings you back to reality and to him.

The rest of my week has been wonderful even though it was hectic. Last night I got to spend the night with Tucker, Jackson and Cassidy (and Stephanie). Jackson woke me up at 2:00 a.m. and being the sweet brother that he is, he woke Cassidy up too. But between playing with them and getting a hug and kiss from Tucker before school this morning was worth every bit of the week I had. And I would not have realized that if God hadn't caused something to bring me back to what is really important.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Told you so.

Love,
Your daughter who is always right.
(Stephanie) hee hee

March 19, 2007 at 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home