Saturday, January 26, 2008

MY HERO

I had said in my last blog that I was going to blog without pictures, just let you know the different things and people that are important to me and every day life.

Well I want to tell you about my hero. Now the first thing that comes to mind when someone ask who my hero is, I think about God. But my hero on earth is MY MOM.
She put her life on hold to raise me and my brother as a single parent. We didn't have alot of money growing up but we never did without love. She was always there for us. We were either riding bikes to Jacksonville or roller skating (her included) at our nearby roller rink. She says I always remember all the bad stuff (which is somewhat true) but I do remember the good times we had with her. She was the greatest Mom growing up and has turned in to my very best friend since I have become an adult. She is the one person in my life I have always been able to count on being there for me. If you ever met her you might think she is tough, but let me tell you she would do anything for the people she loves and she is MY HERO and I love her very much.

On another note, Cassidys birthday was Friday, January 25th and she was 2. Happy Birthday Honey, I love you very much.......................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home