Thursday, May 24, 2007

First Grade Round-Up



Yesterday Mom, Kelly and I met Stephanie and Eric and went to Tuckers program at school. The last day of 1st grade. The kids made their hats with newspaper and then painted them. REALLY CUTE.......They sang songs and then got their awards. They did a fabulous job. Tucker was having a blast. Making pictures with his best friend, Austin and THEN........NANNY asked for some sugar (a Kiss) in front of some little boys. WRONG THING TO DO One of his classmates (I won't say his name) is a little #$#%&&*. Anyway he starts making fun of Tucker because I asked for some sugar. Then Tucker (being totally embarrassed, thanks to Nanny) starts saying things back to him (which he never does at school). Mom has to break it up....To say the least we didn't stay long after that.

But seeing that no matter what Nanny does he still loves me goes with me afterwards. Of course Mamaw had given him $5.00 and he just had to spend it NOW. I know your thinking $5.00 that won't buy anything. Well my grandson is alot of things but STUPID is not one of them. He knows Nanny is with him........So $25.00 later he has a gun, lunch and a ice cream from Maggie Moos. Nanny has saved herself again.

Then his Dad comes and gets him, not long after that I get a phone call from the other grandchild, Jackson. In tears, "You didn't buy me a toy". So being the Nanny I am I try to explain to him that I bought Tucker something because he finished school. Being "three" he didn't care what the reason was so I told him I would come get him one day this weekend and buy him something, so he was fine after that.

Sometimes being a Nanny is hard, :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Bad Nanny.

Just kidding. Jackson didn't need a toy, he's got a million here he doesn't even play with, don't sweat it.

May 25, 2007 at 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home