Monday, March 17, 2008

PERSONALITY PLUS

I spent the night at Stephanies last night and sometimes I wonder how her and Eric have the stamina to take care of FOUR children....

Don't get me wrong they are wonderful GRANDCHILDREN! (NOTE: GRANDCHILDREN, you can always go home when you want to)

From the time I walked in until bedtime there was a constant fight. Either between children or Stephanie and Children.

Last night after several hours of trying to go to sleep I went upstairs and hid in one of the bedrooms. Now Tucker and Nate are already in bed, thank God for SCHOOL..... But the two little ones are still awake. They both realize I am missing and start the mission of looking and calling for Nanny. Well Cassidy sees me first so she says "I coming, I coming". So she comes upstairs with me and lays down. I am trying to get her to sleep but she has taken a late nap so she isn't in the mood for sleep, she is ready to play....wtih NANNY....I kept telling her she needed to lay down and I would pat the bed with my hand, well she would turn and look at me, making circular motions with her hand on my cheek, and said Don't worry Nanny, I wuv you..... I would try to pretend to be asleep and open my eyes a little and she was looking straight in to my face grinning, saying Hey Nanny, Peek a Boo. I finally took her downstairs and Stephanie kept her down there crying.

This morning I get up, of course, Jackson and Cassidy are snoozing, so is Stephanie (but I'm sure that had something to do with Jackson and Cassidy). Get the boys up and tell them to get ready for school. My SWEET grandchild Tucker wouldn't speak to me because I told him to brush his teeth and didn't make Nate because he said he already had. So he went off to school without giving me a hug, telling me bye.....or anything.

But you know YOU GOTTA LOVE THEM...........they are all tooo cute.....and I got to get up and go to work and COME HOME.......

This is why GOD made us to have Children young.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home