Sunday, May 6, 2007

BAD BLOGGER AGAIN

Here we go again, Stephanie is calling me all kind of names. I told her she is the only one that reads this any way. But I am going to be better (even though I feel like I am talking to myself)

Yesterday was Jacksons birthday party (he turned the big "3") at Party Central.


Stephanie, Cassidy and I went shopping before the party and Stephanie bought Cassidy a pair of shoes. Now I will be the first to tell you, Cassidy DESPISES shoes. (and that is a nice word for it) If you try to put a pair of shoes on her she will fight, curl her toes up, I'm talking bad...........So while we were shopping Cassidy falls asleep. You guessed it Stephanie puts them on her (which was very easy). But when she woke up and realized she had them on she was not HAPPY. We put her down and she was so funny. She would pick her feet up as high as she could and shake them trying to get them off. Then she would stick her butt up in the air putting both hands on her feet trying to take them off. She finally left them on but kept falling because she wasn't use to them. She is so hilarious................and cute (had to add that).


Back to the party....All the kids (including Eric and Nick) had lots of fun. Cassidy even had a blast running around. (when she wasn't falling) The party as usual was GREAT and we all enjoyed watching the kids. Jackson got lots of stuff and loved every minute of all the attention he got. This is Bethany,(Tuckers cousin) Tucker and Austin, (Tuckers friend). They were enjoying their loot bags from the party.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Comment.

May 6, 2007 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Hee hee. Just kidding. :)

Aren't my kids the most fun?

May 6, 2007 at 11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home