Friday, June 27, 2008

MY LOVE FOR GOD

On June 2, 2008 I started out every morning talking with the Lord. I say a prayer, then do my bible lesson and after I finish I write down my thoughts and almost always write a prayer, then place whatever I write behind the bible lesson. I haven't actually gone back and read any of them.

Since Chris died I haven't done this simply because I haven't been able to concentrate on anything, so I have been praying. One day I tried to start my bible lesson and still couldn't concentrate but I saw the back page of the last thing I wrote. This is what I wrote the day before Chris died. I'm not sure why I am putting it here other than God told me to.


6/20/08

The Power of a Personal Relationship with God, how wonderful is that.

I just can't begin to describe my relationship with God. It was the one smartest thing I have ever done. He gives me love, hope, blessings, peace, calmness, satisfaction, sincerity-fulfilness, I could go on and on.

His love is like no other. His promises are never broken.

I pray that my entire family and friends come to realize that he is the one most important thing that will come into your life, if you invite him in. I pray that you keep my family and friends safe and keep your arms around them. I give a special prayer for Chris and hope he is praying to get back where he should be and that he is safe. Continue to deal with him in the way you know will be best.

In Jesus name, I pray.



I asked God to do what he knew was best and he did. I couldn't have possibly known the outcome, but it's not for me to understand. I know that God's way is perfect. And no matter how much I miss him and my heart aches, I thank God for taking care of my baby.

I love you Chris with all my heart and I know that you know that, there is no doubt in my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home